Arcadian Child were born in the streets of Limassol, in 2017. Psyched, potent and intoxicating, they deliver their resonating psych melded with ambiance, hallucinogenic patterns and cathartic outbursts.
11:00 Artist set up & registration
13:00 Doors open
15:00 Registration for contests
18:00 Tattoo Contest (Black Work)
19:00Tattoo Contest (Color small)
20:00 tattoo Contest (Black & Grey small)
21:30 Tattoo Contest (Best of the Day)
23:00 Doors close
10:00 Artist set up
11:00 Doors Open
12:00 Registration for contests
13:30 Awards design in calligraphy style by Royal Venom
15:00 Tattoo Contest (Ornamental)
16:00 Tattoo Contest (New School)
17:00 Tattoo Contest (Old School)
18:15 Special SHOW from FUEL GIRLS UK
19:00 Tattoo Contest (Realistic)
20:00 Tattoo Contest (Best of the Day)
21:00 The Great Machine – ISRAEL
23:30 Doors close
10:00 Artist set up
11:00 Doors open
12:00 Registration for Tattoo Contest
12:00 Calligraphy body art painting by Royal Venom
13:30 Tattoo Contest (Dot Work)
14:30 Special SHOW from FUEL GIRLS UK
15:00Tattoo Contest (Color Large)
16:00Tattoo Contest (Black & Grey large)
17:30 Arcadian Child – CY
19:00 Tattoo Contest (Best of the Day & Best of the Show)
20:00 Doors close
Αρχίζει η περίοδος εγγραφών για το 7ο CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TATTOO CONVENTION
Στο παρόν στάδιο θα δεχόμαστε εγγραφές για όλες τις φάσεις.
. . .
▸1η φάση θα είναι περίοδος εγγραφών για studios από το εξωτερικό
▸2η φάση θα είναι περίοδος για studios που εχουν λάβει ξανά μέρος.
▸3η φάση θα είναι για νέα πρωτοεμφανιζόμενα studios / artists.
* Όπως και τις περασμένες χρονιές, η διαδικασία εγγραφών θα διεξαχθεί σε 3ς φάσεις.
Για εγγραφή πατήστε ΕΔΩ
* Παρακαλούμε θερμά οπως ακολουθείτε σωστά τις οδηγίες και κανονισμούς.
* Εγγραφές που δεν θα εμπίπτουν στις πιο πάνω κατηγορίες υπάρχει πιθανότητα να χάνονται…
Θα πρέπει να κρατάτε επαφή με τα κοινωνικά μας δίκτυα (Facebook, Instagram, website) για περαιτέρω ανακοινώσεις.
Registration period for CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TATTOO CONVENTION
Currently we accept requests for participation from ALL.
Like the previous years requests have to be submitted during the specific period that matches your criteria:
▸ Phase 1: Only requests from studios coming from abroad
▸ Phase 2: Only requests coming from studios already participated in our previous events
▸ Phase 3: Only requests coming from studios that never participated in our previous events.
In order to apply for registration CLICK HERE
* Please follow the instructions above.
We strongly advice that you keep in touch with us through our social media for further announcements…
General Information / Rules
- All judges are impartial and unbiased. All entries are considered fairly and equally upon their own merit.
- The performing artists remain anonymous until awards are presented; judging is based solely on the technical and artistic qualities of each tattoo.
- Tattoos must be complete to enter.
- Tattoo models must be present during registration.
- All tattoos entered into the contests must be performed by artists in attendance at the convention.
- You can enter in each category with max. 6 tattoos (5 new & 1 old).
- Each tattooist can participate with 1 previously done tattoo in each category.
- A single tattoo can be registered in only 3 different categories (ie: Best color or best realistic or best of the day)
- Unfinished tattoo/s can only be completed and enter into the contest only if a fairly considerable work must be done during the convention.
- Both the tattoo artist and the collector must be present to receive their trophies. In the case that either is absent, trophies will be awarded to the runner up.
- If you are a judge you may not enter any category you are scheduled to judge. You also may not judge a category that one of your artistic pieces has been entered into. If you need to be excused from judging a specific category an alternate judge will be provided.
- Photographers from multiple tattoo and life-style magazines will be present to photograph contest winners and participants. The Cyprus Tattoo Convention reserves the right to publish these photographs for promotional and for documentation purposes.
- May the best tattoo win.
- Best Friday, Saturday & Sunday. You must have your tattoo done by an attending Artist that day of the convention.
- Black and Grey Small (Must be only black, grey or white ink used. Tattoos with any color will not be judged in this category) – Smaller than A4
- Black and Grey Large (Must be only black, grey or white ink used. Tattoos with any color will not be judged in this category) – Larger than A4.
- Color Small (Any style of tattoo as long as it has bright vibrant coloring) – Smaller than A4
- Color Large (Any style of tattoo as long as it has bright vibrant coloring) – Larger than A4.
- Realistic (Must be a representation of something)
- Blackwork (The term ‘blackwork’ covers everything from ancient sacred geometry to modern abstract ornamental designs. Mainly it includes bold work of body art rendered in solid planes of black ink.)
- Dots (Creation of a pattern with varying solidity or shading using small dots or specks,
rather then using lines or solid areas.)
- Ornamental (A style of tattooing that is based on decorative design, geometric shapes and body flow.)
- Old School (Western or traditional American tattoo style featuring bold black outlines and a limited color palette.)
- New School (This style is inspired by graffiti and cartoons. There is often used eye catching colors and cartoonish motives with varied thickness of the lines.)
- Best of the Show In this category for a tattoo to be registered; it has to be one of the winners from ‘Best of the Day’ categories.
* Three trophies for each category, except ‘Tattoo of the show‘.
Warm weather and sunshine-filled days make it hard to stay inside. There’s nothing quite like feeling the warm rays on your skin, but sun protection is also essential—especially if you have a tattoo. Basking away the day’s worries is great, but be sure your tattoos and skin are properly protected.
• BEST OLD SCHOOL
• BEST BLACK & GREY (small)
• BEST OF THE DAY (FRIDAY)
• PERSONAL STYLE
• BEST COLOUR (small)
• BEST REALISTIC
• BEST OF THE DAY (SATURDAY)
• BEST DOT
• BEST COLOUR (large)
• BEST BLACK & GREY (large)
• BEST OF THE DAY (SUNDAY)
• BEST OF THE SHOW
Congratulations to all and huge respect to all the people involved in the creation and making of the awards.